DIPS ASA is a Norwegian suftware company producing eHealth software. It is the dominant player in the Norwegian healthcare sector with the largest customer base in the EPR field.
As an organisation, DIPS ASA started inside the healthcare sector, and the DIPS-system has been developed through many years of close cooperation with hospitals. The company have expertise in areas such as project management, quality control and implementation and process improvement.
The following products are developed by DIPS:
- DIPS EHR system
- DIPS Laboratory Information System
- DIPS Radiology Information System
- DIPS Nursing Record System
- Lærum H, Karlsen T, Faxvaag A. Effects of scanning and eliminating paper-based medical records on hospital physicians' clinical work practice.JAMIA 2003; Nov-Dec;10(6):588-95 (medline).
- Lium J-T, Faxvaag A Removal of paper-based health records from Norwegian hospitals: Effects on clinical workflow. (medline)
- Lium J-T, Lærum H, Shultz T, Faxvaag A From the front line, report from a near paperless hospital: Mixed reception amongst health care professionals. JAMIA 2006 (medline)
- Lium J-T, Tjora A, Faxvaag A. No paper, but the same routines: A qualitative exploration of experiences in two Norwegian hospitals deprived of the paper based medical record. BMC Medical informatics and decision making 2008, 8:2. Full text in BMC Medical informatics and decision making